National Association of Drug Court Professionals: nadcp.org
- Alcoholics Anonymous: aa.org. Multiple meetings happen every day of the week in DeKalb County. View the list here.
- American Addiction Centers: recovery.org, 888-502-2916
- LifeRing: Secular group that is peer-run. lifering.org
- Refuge Recovery: Buddhist-inspired approach to ending the suffering of addiction refugerecovery.org
- Self-Management and Recovery Training (SMART Recovery): Science-based, self-driven alternative to AA. smartrecovery.org
- SOS (Secular Organizations for Sobriety): Secular, autonomous groups. sossobriety.org
- Women for Sobriety: womenforsobriety.org
- SAMHSA National Helpline: Confidential free help from public health agencies to find substance use treatment and information: 800-662-4357
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Helpline: 800-950-NAMI, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 24/7 assistance, English and Spanish: 800-273-8255
- Workforce Development: dcedc.org/education-workforce-development
- County job listings: dekalbcounty.org/job-opportunities/
Public Transportation: cityofdekalb.com/1283/DeKalb-Public-Transit
Mental Health Services: dekalbcounty.org/departments/mental-health-board/mental-health-resources/